Thursday, April 28, 2011
Stuck in the Crossroads
So I remember vividly my first day as an awkward freshman here at CU. Now here I am less then two weeks before graduation and I am at the start of a mini-nervous breakdown. NBD. It is crazy that all of the training I have received in college is about to be put into use. Let's see if I can do it. As many of my readers (all three of you) may know, I have learned more about social networking then I have academics here at CU. We will see if all my social networking pays off. My plans are unclear and my road here at CU has been bumpy, but I know this is where I am supposed to be. I was meant to be a Theology major and a Political Science Major, now I just need to figure out why I was mean to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment