Thursday, May 5, 2011
It is all coming to an end
So this is my final week of classes, and I am a little dismayed. I feel that here at Campbellsville I got something more than an education. It was here that I became a man. I made mistakes, learned from them, and found out who I really was. I am at a loss of words right now because I am truly going to miss this place. I am not going to miss the administration or the classes, but I am going to miss the people. I know that I have always said that I hated this place (and 75% of the time I have) but I am going to miss how this place changed me. I made my fair share of mistakes at this place and the ridicule I have received of this place truly hurt me but I am thankful for those who have stood by me. My professor Max Wise for example has been my biggest supporter. I have not always been the best student but he has never given up on me and for that I am eternally grateful. I might be leaving this place, I know that the lessons I have learned have changed me forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment