Thursday, May 5, 2011

CU political science rocks

So I have been a political science major here at CU for three years. I have discovered for a small private university, the education is one of the best. Not only do we have professors who have political backgrounds and classes that not only challenge us, but change our views on many issues, the school of political science has one thing that seperates us from the rest of the schools. Our professors get to know us and will do anything to make us succeed in all aspects of life. I know many of my fellow students who will be pursuing some form of graduate level school with the help of the faculty here in this department. The faculty is loyal and will go out of your way to help you. Where else does this quality of staff exist? I know if I find out I will be able to one up them. So bring it

No comments:

Post a Comment